Friday, February 26, 2010

Dream...

I finally remembered a dream the other day and wrote it down in my phone immediately. I can NOT write in the language of dreams.

I started in a monorail (like at disney world) and was in a cat scan that was giving me a brutal headache constantly. We arrive at what looks like a parking garage that is actually an entrance to a them park ride of some sort. I am with my family and the lawyer in the movie jurassic park. My family and I all have iced coffees and are finding ways to sneak them onto the ride as the person at the ride entrance says we must dump them. After getting on the ride we start to go up and all of a sudden it shoots us like a gun out the top and for some reason I'm not buckled in. I fly out, feeling weightless, soaring, then I hit the ground next to my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment